By Ricoh Company, Ltd.site
With Wireless Live Streaming, by connecting the RICOH THETA to a wireless LAN access point, you can easily live stream 360° video to YouTube without using a computer.
*RICOH THETA needs to be used in wireless LAN client mode.
Refer to Step 3 for YouTube live streaming: https://theta360.com/en/howto-livestreaming/
1. See the following for further details on how to connect and adjust settings for the RICOH THETA in client mode.
2. In the basic app for smartphone, select "Settings" > "Camera settings" and set "Wireless Live Streaming" in "Plug-in," then tap the icon displayed next to "Starting plug-in." The browser is launched and the settings screen appears.
3. Enter the "Server URL" and "Stream name/key" set in Preparations.
4. Set the "Video size" and "Bit rates."
5. Tap "Fix streaming settings."
6. Press the shutter button or tap "Start streaming" to start streaming.
7. Press the shutter button or tap "Stop streaming" to stop streaming.
1. It may not be possible to stream at the specified image quality depending on network conditions.
2. The camera may shut down automatically if it becomes too hot while streaming for a long period of time.
It is now compatible with RICOH THETA Z1.