Most shooting settings can be done without a smartphone.
The settings that can be operated with this plug-in are as follows.
- Change shooting mode (still image/video)
- Change the exposure mode (Auto/Av/Tv/Iso/Manual)
- Change shooting settings for each exposure mode
(Aperture, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, white balance, an Option setting in still image auto mode [NR/DR Comp/HDR/ Hh HDR]
- Change the white balance specification method (preset/color temperature)
- Change file format (JPEG / RAW +) when shooting still images
- Change self-timer on/off
- Change continuous shooting mode (Off/Time Shift/Interval/Interval Composite)
When you close the plug-in, the setting change made with the plug-in is saved and will be adopted when the plug-in is restarted.
This plug-in is compatible with remote controllers (HID devices that send out the "Vol +" key code).