1. Connect RICOH THETA in client mode.
See the following for further details on how to connect and adjust settings for the RICOH THETA in client mode.
Manual: Connecting to a Smartphone Using a Wireless Router
2. From the basic app for smartphones, select "Settings" > "Camera settings" and set "360 Monitor" in "Plug-in", then tap the icon displayed next to "Starting plug-in." The browser is launched and the settings screen appears.
3. When creating a new account, enter the "email address" and "password" used on the dedicated website.
4. If necessary, change the shooting conditions to set "shooting time" and "blurring ON/OFF".
5. With the above, interval shooting and image upload to the dedicated website will start automatically.
6. Upon exiting the plug-in mode, the upload will end.
1. Depending on the network conditions, you may not be able to upload images.
2. When used for a long time, the operation may stop due to heat generation.
In that case, please reboot THETA and start the plug-in again.