Community Applications on GitHub
To display and navigate 360 images.
- Photo Sphere Viewer by Jeremy Heleine
- good and popular viewer. Uses Three.js
- ThetaViewer by Atsushi Kokubo
- Viewer works great. Documentation is in Japanese.
- theta-viewer.js by Sho Hashimoto
- Animate multiple-Photos taken by RICOH THETA.
- Google VR for Web by Google
- Solid 360 image and video viewer that can be embedded in web site or mobile phone
Other Image Viewers
- PanoramaViewer by Sunao Hashimoto - Written in Processing language. No documentation.
Other Camera Controllers
- OpenSphericalCamera Client by Duiker Research
- A Python library for interfacing with cameras that implement the OpenSphericalCamera API
- scala-ricoh by Freddie Poser
- Download photos from the RICOH THETA using scala or Java
- Example Python script from community member Ulrich Rossgoderer. This was posted in the THETA Developer Forum. Uses the requests module, which you may need to install on your system.
Small Board (like ESP8266) Camera Control
- RICOH THETA S Full Remote Controller by Katsuya-san :comet: (cool)
- Uses ESP8266 and WiFi to control a THETA S. It would be great for @jcasman to translate. :japan:
- RICOH THETA S Simple Remote Controller by Katsuya-san
- RICOH THETA S Remote Control Software (Single Button Edition) for Switch Science ESP-WROOM-02 Dev.board
- THETA_GL by mganeko
- THETA WebGL viewer using three.js This looks super interesting, but it’s in Japanese. This would be great for @jcasman to translate into English :japan:
- Ricoh Video Streaming Samples by RICOH :hotsprings:(hot)
- THETA-S-LiveViewer-P5 by Sunao Hashimoto
- Live streaming using the Processing language
- theta-s-quartz by Kieran Farr
- CamTwist Effect Plugin to Convert Theta-S Live Video from Fisheye to Equirectangular via Quartz. An experiment to use OS X Quartz Composer to transform Ricoh Theta S live feed dual fisheye to equirectangular.
- ThetaWifiStreaming by Makoto
- THETA S WiFi streaming demo with Unity using PC/Mac